What is ageing?
The ageing process
LESSON TWO - SKIN AGEING
Ageing changes in skin
Factors that accelerate skin ageing.
Other conditions can affect the skin
How to repair the aged skin
How to prevent skin ageing/ slow skin ageing/ repair skin.
How to know your skin type
Daily skin care routine for healthy skin
Supplements for skin health
Antioxidant and anti-ageing
Antioxidants ans sun protection
Foods that are richest in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
Beauty and anti-ageing treatments and how to choose
LESSON TEN – SKIN LIGHTENING
For age spots, blotches, post acne hyperpigmentation, melasma, vitiligo and more
SOME SKIN LIGHTENING AGENTS
The main objective of this course is to help people to know how to look after their skin, their face and slow the ageing process.
Research has shown that people who started to treat their skin and face early had their skin and facial structure preserved longer than those who started late.
This course will provoke you and empower you with knowledge and skills to help you have a healthy skin, optimize your facial features and keep looking young.
This course will teach you to spend your money wisely by helping you to make the best choice in skin care products, beauty and anti-ageing treatments.
Also A Stepping Stone To People Aspiring For A Career In Skin Care And Anti-Ageing Treatments.
Goals of the course.
1) The main objective of this course is to get people to know how to look after their skin
2) To help people understand their skin and skin type
3) To give clear easy steps about caring for skin and
4) To understand ageing skin
5) To know how to repair the ageing skin and face
6) To know how to prevent skin and facial ageing
7) To prevent skin ageing from within.
8) To know what to eat and how to supplement
9) How to deal with spots blotches, melasma, hyper-
pigmentation and post inflammatory hyper-
pigmentation as in acne
10)The different groups of skin lighteners